WE FOUND IT!
After years of trying every recipe out there on Sundays, we found the winner on geniuskitchen.com. You wouldn’t think that a simple food with such few ingredients would have so many factors, but it does. And my son is super picky and has a odd obsession with Perkins pancakes. And yep, you guessed it, he said that these were exactly like his favorites. So, winner, winner, pancake….breakfast.
*I make a double batch and put some in the freezer to have for a quick and easy breakfast for the kiddos before school.
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 eggs beat them separately before adding to mixture
- 1⁄4cup butter, melted (1/8 of a pound)
- 1 3⁄4cups milk
- Mix the dry items first.
- Combine the eggs and melted butter to the milk and slowly stir into the flour mixture.
- Let sit at least 10 minutes while heating the pan.
- These will be high, but light and fluffy — .